Detroit River Cocktail Showdown
Restaurant/Bar Application & Agreement
District 142 – Live Music & Event Venue
Friday, November 3, 2023
6pm – 11pm
Submit form no later than Friday, October 6, 2023.
Terms and Conditions for Participating in Detroit River Cocktail Showdown
On Wednesday, October 18, you or someone from your bar / restaurant are welcomed to attend the drawing at Whiskeys on the Water (up stairs) at 6:30 pm to do a random draw on what liquor you will be assigned. If you are not able to attend, someone will draw for you and contact you the next day to let you know what liquor you will be using in your cocktail.
Detroit River Cocktail Showdown will provide the assigned liquor the day of the event (approx 6 bottles). You will need to bring all your mixers, garnishes and bartending tools. Ice buckets, scoops and ice will be provided for you at your table.
You can set up your table as early as 1pm on Friday, November 3, 2023 inside of District 142 – Live Music & Event Venue.
The competition is all based on guests votes! They are encouraged to vote for best cocktail based off taste and presentation. The winner walks away with a trophy and bragging rights.
- I understand that my business is participating and must provide a Bartender to represent my establishment on Friday, Nov 3 from 6pm – 11pm (plus set up time).
- I will email the name of my cocktail and company logo to email@example.com no later than Oct 25, 2023.
- I will bring my own mixers, shakers, strainers and garnishes for approx 600 – 4 oz drinks.
- I will share the event on social media (min of 3 posts tagging the event)
- I will feature the cocktail I showcased at Detroit River Cocktail Showdown the month of November 2023.