Spooktacular- Trick-or-Treat Handout Location
Downtown Royal Oak
October 23, 2022
Event Time: 1pm – 5pm
Trick-or-Treating Time: 1pm – 4pm
Terms and Conditions for Participating at Spooktacular
1. Exhibitor Eligibility – 360 Event Productions shall have the right to determine the eligibility for inclusion at Spooktacular, in accordance with its rules and regulations, and reserves the right to refuse any application and to prohibit or remove any exhibit, display or part thereof, or proposed exhibit display or device which, in the opinion of Spooktacular, is not related to the theme of our event and/or is inconsistent with product display policy.
2. Cancellation – No refunds will be given due to cancellation of the event by local authorities or due to weather or force majeure.
3. Sub-Leasing and Sharing – No exhibitor/business may assign, sublet, or apportion the whole or any part of the exhibit space, nor permit any other party to exhibit within their contracted space or distribute any promotional or advertising materials in/from their occupied space, other than those manufactured, displayed, or sold by Exhibitor in the regular course of business. Exhibitor may only sell and/or exhibit a product(s) that has been approved in advance by 360 Event Productions.
4. Schedule – Exhibitors/Businesses will comply with the official schedules established for move-in, show hours, and move out. All exhibitors/businesses will have displays ready by the official opening of the show and will not initiate breakdown or remove exhibit materials prior to the official closing of Spooktacular.
5. Event Layout and Handout Order – Event Management reserves the right to make any necessary layout changes in the best interest of the event.
6. Sound Devices – The use of devices for mechanical reproduction of sound or music is permitted, but must be controlled. Sound of any kind must not be projected outside the confines of the exhibitor’s booth. Voice and/or music amplifications must be kept to a sufficiently low volume so as not to disturb other exhibitors/businesses.
7. Security – Security will be present in the main event area from the beginning of the show to the end of the show. 360 Event Productions/ City of Royal Oak shall not be held responsible for the loss of any material by any cause and urges Exhibitor/Business to exercise precautions to discourage loss due to theft in the “exhibit areas” at any time. Exhibitors/Businesses are encouraged to insure their property against loss or theft and must do so at their expense.
8. Hours of Operation – Exhibitors/Businesses agree to staff their Trick-or-Treat Hand out Location during all hours that the show is in progress.
9. Conduct of Character – Exhibitor/Business agrees to conduct themselves in a respectful, cooperative manner to event staff, volunteers, other exhibitors, and guests of the event. Any behavior deemed inappropriate or disruptive by Event Management may result in expulsion from the Event and no refunds shall be tendered. Exhibitors/Businesses that are expelled may not be allowed to participate in future events. Any exhibitor/business deemed to be causing a scene, lecturing, making political statements or using this event as an avenue for a radical display will be expelled.
10. Insurance and Indemnity – It is expressly understood and agreed by Exhibitor/Business that neither Spooktacular, City of Royal Oak, 360 Event Productions, their employees, agents, or contractors shall be liable for loss or damages to the goods or properties of Exhibitor/Business. On signing the EXHIBIT SPACE RENTAL AGREEMENT, Exhibitor/Business releases and agrees to indemnify and Defend Spooktacular, City of Royal Oak and 360 Event Productions, their employees, agents, and contractors, and hold them harmless from any suit or claim from property damage or personal injury (including punitive damages) by whomsoever sustained, including Exhibitor/Business and Exhibitor’s/Business’ employees on or about Exhibitor’s/Business’ display space or arising out of Exhibitor’s/Business’ participation in, Spooktacular expressly including such damage or injury resulting in any part of negligence of one or more of the aforementioned indemnities. The performance of this agreement by either party is subject to the acts of God, war, government regulation, disaster, civil disorder, the public enemy, curtailment or transportation facilities, or other emergency over which neither party has control making it illegal or impossible to provide the facilities to hold function or for disruption of the function. Spooktacular, City of Royal Oak and 360 Event Productions shall not be liable for any damages that arise due to such conditions. Exhibitor/Business agrees to maintain such insurance that will fully protect Spooktacular, City of Royal Oak and 360 Event Productions, their employees, agents and contractors from any and all claims of any nature whatsoever, including claims under the Worker’s Compensation Act, and for Exhibitor’s/Business’ display. Exhibitor/Business agrees to indemnify, defend. and hold harmless Spooktacular, City of Royal Oak and 360 Event Productions their employees, agents, and contractors from such claims, irrespective of insurance coverages. Exhibitor/Business further acknowledges that insurance covering the exhibit and/or property against damage and business interruption losses are the sole responsibility of Exhibitor/Business. In addition, the host Exhibit Facility is not liable to Exhibitor/Business for any damage to or for the loss or destruction of any exhibit or the property of Exhibitor/Business by fire or other casualty by an extended coverage endorsement to a fire insurance policy, whether all claims for any such loss or damage being expressly waived by Exhibitor/Business who agrees to indemnify and hold the host Exhibit Facility Management harmless for such claims.
11. Cancellation/Disruption of Spooktacular – Should any eventuality cause cancellation or disruption of the exhibition, City of Royal Oak or 360 Event Productions shall not be liable for any expenses incurred by Exhibitor/Business other than the rental cost of the exhibit space less expenses incurred by 360 Event Productions. In no case shall the amount of refund to Exhibitor/Business exceed the amount of the exhibit fee paid. Exhibitor/Business further understands that no representations have been made with respect to expected attendance at this event. Past year attendance does not guarantee attendance at this year’s event.